Y'all come back now

And go back we certainly will. As you can imagine, New Orleans was a blast. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, and for that I blame these. . .
they were at every turn! So, I did what I could do.

The night before the wedding the parents of the groom hosted a party on their gorgeous wrap-around balcony overlooking Bourbon street at the Royal Sonesta Hotel.
The very elegant ceremony was held at the beautiful St. Patrick's Church on Camp street.
The reception was at the famous Pat O'Briens.
Oh yeah, we danced to the fight song.
No one likes a wedding to end, but the best part of the evening for me was when the jazz band led the entire reception outside to see the bride and groom to the limo and wish them well. The bride had a parasol in hand and the guests were handed out sparklers. We took the party to the street!