Short cuts

When I got married, almost two whole gosh-darn-years ago (speaking of, any ideas for an anniversary gift?), I had grown my hair out as long as I possibly could so that I could pull off a fabulous up-do. I loved the way it looked, but a year later I chopped it all off.

So of course, since weddings are (quickly becoming) my life, the other day I found myself wondering what I would have done with my hair if had been short. My choices. . .

Ok, so my hair was never this short, but I've thought about having the guts to go the pixie-route. But then I suppose your styling options are rather limited on your wedding day.

The flip-out
The forties-style glamor girl (kind of Atonement-inspired, don't you think?)
The pin-up curls
The slick-back
The I-don't-really-need-to-do-anything-with-my-hair, it's so fabulous
The cabaret

I love how Natalie Portman looked when she cut all her hair off, and Katie Holmes always looks fabulous. Slightly crazy, but fabulous.

But ironically. . .I'm growing my hair back. I want it l-o-n-g. I have decision-making issues.