Strawberry meals forever

Today's doctor-visit was kind of a big deal, as it marked the first time in 35 weeks of pregnancy that I have gained ZERO weight between visits. Zero! That's a pretty extraordinary feat, especially considering pregnancy doesn't encourage the best of eating habits in some, in fact the last thing I ate last night was an enormous piece of pizza at about 10:30 pm.

So needless to say I'm pleased as punch, and to reward myself I've done a little dessert research for you all. Darcy's post from yesterday has reminded me that strawberry season is almost upon us, and what better way to close the meal at a spring or summer wedding then with a delicious strawberry dessert?
It's one of my favorite flavors, and I love how how it gives you a fun element of color to play with. Delish. Recipes and credits below.

(Clockwise starting from top left corner: Pistachio, roasted rhubarb, strawberry and white chocolate petits gateaux, strawberry souffle, strawberry cupcakes, frozen strawberry souffles)