Tie the knot, neatly

Whether or not you have a wedding planner doing your bidding, a bride's got to be organized. You might be delegating the details, but you've still got a to keep track of those wedding gifts, your thank you notes, and a zillion little things, all why you're running to and from appointments. Not to mention the fact that hello, you probably had a life before you got engaged and now you've got to balance all these new details with your work, friends and family. Geez - how're you going to do it all?

Here's where I have to let you in on a little secret.. Organization does not come easily to me. There, I said it. I know, I know. I'm kind of paid to be organized for a living. But it's true. . .I have to motivate myself, and I do it in my favorite way. . .I find pretty little organization tools and the rest is comes easily. And my favorite place to start is See Jane Work. Here's some gear that might help you out.
Mr. & Mrs. Luggage Tag Set, $25
(Do luggage tags make your organized? Not really - but these are irresistible!)