When white doesn't feel quite right

If you're like me, then maybe you got to a point in your wedding dress shopping where each gown was just another white dress. Scores of dresses with color names like ivory, snow, eggshell, chalk, pearl, cloud, champagne, cream. It made me dizzy. Eventually the dizziness subsided and I found the right one for me. But if your head is still spinning, maybe you need to walk away from all the white? Perhaps your colors are the more blush and bashful type. You'll find pink-hued gowns hidden in the collections of some major bridal fashion designers like Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier. Here are some pretty pinks to ponder. .
Sarah Jessica Parker - I call this shade petal
(image from Popsugar)

Rihanna, parfait
(image from Justjared.com)
Winona Ryder, tulip
(Image from Coutorture)
Kerry Washington, ballet slipper
(Image from InStyle magazine)
Jennifer Lopez, punch
(Image from InStyle magazine)