Merci, beau-coup!

It's the weirdest thing. I am a warm-weather person through and through. As August draws to a close I start to physically dread Autumn and Winter. My wardrobe is in denial for a while - seriously, I don't wear socks for the longest time. And then. . .something just clicks. The leaves change and fall, there's a chill in the air and the upcoming holidays just woo me. Right now I am pretty much smitten with the seasons and I'm loving all the adorable winter wedding details that are out there. Like these adorable Mini-Holiday Brownie Pops from beau-coup!
Adorable right? I love using beau-coup for favors and wedding gifts, they have great products and are just lovely to work with. Which is why I am thrilled to announce that beau-coup is giving away a $50 gift certificate to one lucky bon mariage reader!
So what do you have to do to win? Here's the scoop. . .leave a comment below and tell me your favorite winter wedding detail. The winner will be selected at random, (but I love this stuff so if merely for the purpose of sharing you want to send me actual pictures, feel free to do so at bonmariagedc@gmail.com). Comments must be left by midnight eastern standard time on Friday, November 21st and the winner will be announced Friday evening. Good luck!

* UPDATE * The winner is Amanda! Congrats - enjoy your prize!