Blog Award

Mary has nominated me for the above named Award for which I am very grateful. Caroline, whose Blog is http://www.bellofthewanderer.com/ also nominated me for the same Award for which I am also very grateful and equally regretful that I cannot link to Caroline's Blog due to technical computer related problems which I cannot understand.

I asked my computer expert about the problem and I was told that I did not possess the required intellectual capacity to understand the problem if it were explained to me and it would be quicker to await until Caroline solved the problem at her end rather than attempt to explain to me something that is a little more complicated than the ON/OFF switch.

Anyway ... back to the Award. Thank you Mary and thank you Caroline for a much undeserved Award of this and any year. I am very grateful and doubtful that my Blog is that worthy.

Now we get on to the rules of the Award. I must confess that they are somewhat complicated and seem to relate to confectionery or foods of some kind. I'll admit to considering myself an expert in the kitchen but my family does not agree - except for the dog who relishes everything I produce.

So without further ado, I think it is easier and quicker to connect you to the rules of this Confectionery Award by linking you to Mary's well written article HERE

I would like to nominate all readers of my Blog for this Award too and may I urge you to please join in by linking into Mary's Blog or to Caroline's those of you who are still able to do so. I hope to visit Caroline as soon as the technical bits are sorted out.