Ahhh ... An AWARD for me.

MARY has awarded me an Award. A Stylish blogger Award no less.

This means that I have finally been recognised as Stylish. No longer will people look at me in disdain when I walk down the street in my pin-stripped suit, emerald green bow tie with pink spots, and fancy hat with a feather in it.

And if they look at me in their condescending voice I'll tell them: "This is Style my friends. And recognised Style at that!"

And perhaps now people will understand how fashionable it is to wear socks of different colors. And maybe they'll copy me and do the same.

But with such an Award, for which I am greatly grateful to my friend MARY comes great responsibility. I understand that I have to tell you seven things about myself in my acceptance speech ... so here goes:

First of all, I am Stylish ... but you all knew that anyway.

I like the odd drop or two of whisky, pints of Guinness and chocolate. That's four things you know already.

I love the sound of bagpipes and drums, especially when we're out on the Highlands of Scotland trying to catch haggis. The pipes and drums playing loudly scare the haggis out of the bushes and we run after them trying to catch them by hand. It is great fun unless you happen to step or fall into the many deposits left by deer and sheep and, of course, the haggis. Not nice at all, especially if you're wearing a kilt and the wind blows from the South!

When in France years ago I had lunch at one of those out-door open-air restaurants where they put the tables on the sidewalk for you to eat and see the passing traffic and enjoy the fresh air of car exhausts. Anyway, whilst enjoying my meal it started to rain ... not much rain, just a light constant drizzle. I remember it took me ages to finish my soup. Biggest meal I ever had ... and that was only the first course.

I also remember that quite recently I surprised everyone at table in a restaurant when I ordered the whole meal in French. It was a Greek restaurant!

The poor waiter did not understand a word.

The other day I bought a new kind of super glue so you can glue anything to anything, wood to metal, stones to bricks ... whatever and you'll no longer need to use nails. It said on the tin that it is the strongest glue in the world. I had difficulties getting the lid off because it was glued hard to the tin. So I cut a small hole on the top; put my paint brush in very carefully and took some glue to stick something to the wall. Now the brush is stuck hard to the wall and I can't take it off. I think I'll use the brush instead of a nail to hang a picture from. Quite Stylish I think.

Anyway, that's enough about me. Now I have to nominate seven people to receive the Award.

Now, who will it be? Her? Or her? Or perhaps him? And how about them? They Blog together as a Team. Or even him?

I'm quite undecisive. That's another thing about me. I used to take ages to make up my mind ... now I'm not so sure!

Oh ... decisions, decisions.

OK ... here goes: This Award is awarded to all my friends in Blogging World whom I visit often and comment on their posts.

Thank you and may God bless you all.