Time for Reflections - On the radio.

I was discussing with Mary in the comments box the fact that I have a number of old tapes from radio programs I used to present many many years ago. One of the programs was called "Time for Reflections". It was a Christian program lasting half-an-hour, (sometimes more if I had a guest on the show or a special event), and it aired on a Sunday afternoon. The show consisted of Christian music, Bible readings and me talking about something or other. Very little planning took place!

This Blog was named "Time for Reflections" in memory of that program.

Anyway, some time ago I re-visited those old tapes. Sadly, tapes tend to deteriorate with age, like most of us I presume, ... ehm ... what I mean is ... our looks change a bit ... although we remain just as lovable I'm sure ... (Phew ... just about got away with this faux pas I hope!).

As I was saying, tapes deteriorate with time, so I tried as best I could to re-master some of them and record them on CD.

Here's a short clip from an old "Time for Reflections" program ... takes me down memory lane with a tear in my eye!