Favorite Bible Readings.

Karinann and Barb have tagged me to say which are my three favorite Bible Readings.

How difficult !!! There are so many ... OK, here goes:

Do not be afraid, for I have redeemed you. I have called you by your name; you are mine. ISAIAH 43:1-5

Well, this speaks for itself. Whenever I go through difficult times in my life, (quite often it seems), I remember to take courage and as far as I can, shake away any fears. The next passage also gives me encouragement when I'm feeling low and things go wrong.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. PSALM 23.

If you read the whole Psalm slowly, taking in every word, I hope you too will feel God's calming love and care in your life at times of troubles.

I believe Lord; help my unbelief. MARK 9:24

If I'm honest, my Faith often falters and stumbles when things get difficult. And this passage reminds me that I'm not alone in feeling this way.

And I will be with you always, to the end of time. MATTHEW 28:20

This promise from Our Lord certainly keeps me going and reminds me that Jesus is here with us right now; only a prayer away.

Hey wait ... that's not three ... that's four. Poor mathematical education I guess.

Here are more of my favorite readings on various subjects. Please click HERE.