Gobble, gobble

This is it folks. Look around and soak up those final falling leaves, shades of orange and cranberry and aromas of pumpkin and nutmeg because even though Fall doesn't end officially for quite some time, after tomorrow the whole world is going to be all about the holly and ivy. So enjoy these beautiful Thanksgiving dessert details, by Amy Atlas courtesy of Green Wedding Shoes.
Don't know about you, but I am currently up to my ears in Thanksgiving dinner ingredients and to-do lists. This year I'm responsible for the big feast. . .we're having turkey (duh), my mother-in-law's fantastic stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes and pumpkin cheesecake. How did I get roped into this again? Oh right, it was my idea. With a little help from my husband and Martha Stewart, I'm hoping to knock it out of the park. Happy Turkey Day everyone!