Steady as we go

If you ask me, there is nothing better than a great family wedding. Denis and Erica were married a few weeks ago, and our whole family had the time of our lives celebrating the night away. Today I finally got my nosy little hands on their professional pictures, taken by Pablo Sartor of Freed Photography. They're just gorgeous, I particularly love the one above of the two of them standing at the doors of Dahlgren Chapel right after the ceremony. As promised, I've pooled together some of the professional and not-so-professional pictures for your viewing pleasure. Don't they look lovely?
Wedding invitation by Melissa Bluey.
There's that stunning ring again.
The much talked about bridesmaid dresses from Lazaro. (One of these bellies is not like the other. . .) I loved, loved, LOVED the color combination.
This just might be my favorite picture of the entire wedding (taken by my sister-in-law), Denis' mom checks out the wedding ring post-ceremony.
The reception was held at the Washington Marriott.
Cake by Creative Cakes.Flowers by Shelly Bagdasian.