As they say in fashion

Bridal Fashion Week is over and hooray, more gorgeous gowns to scour for inspiration while we wait for them to hit the stores. Without further ado, I present to you. . .

. . .the elegant. . .
Romona Keveza
(Remind me to tell you my Romona Keveza story someday)
. . .the modern. . .
Vera Wang
. . .the glamorous. . .
Reem Acra

Monique Lhuillier

. . .the romantic. . .
Christo

. . .and the absolutely, positively, fantastically delightful. . .

Oscar de la Renta

(All pictures courtesy of Coutorture)

Thoughts? Stay tuned. . .tomorrow I'll show you the the boring, the shapeless and dowdy. Rrrrrreow!

(Note: Ok, so I got a little click-happy and I now see that the Vera Wang and Oscar de la Renta dresses above are actually from the previous season - my bad. But beautiful nonetheless!)