Fabulous Flats

So, secret: After my wedding ceremony I changed out of my painful 4-inch heels into a pair of very comfy four-inch platform flip-flops. No one knew the difference. Well no one except the 15 or so people I whispered it to at the reception, since, you know, I was being so clever and maybe had started a bit too early on the champagne. I loved that I was able to dance the night away without cursing my footwear and still look elegant in my wedding pictures. Another option (for brides more than my 5'2") that I was reminded of by Bridalwave this week. . .


. . .choosing really elegant flats, like these from French Connection. Here are some options for those brides looking to ditch heels altogether.
Nadine Jeweled Toe Ring Sandal by Pour La Victoire, $165
Available at Shopbop
Celery Gathered Ruffle Open-Toed Flat, by Loeffler Randall, $400
Available at Shopbop
Dorrit T-Strap Sandal by Loeffler Randall, $395
Available at Pink Mascara
Cristobal Metallic Flats, $145
Available at JCrew
Patent Geometric Cutout Flat by Belle by Sigerson Morrison, $195
Available at Shopbop
Roxy Patent Flat by Erotokritos, $88.50
Available at Pink Mascara