Well-Played

I guess i'm it - Janice over at The Bridal Wishlist just tagged me! I think it's kind of like getting one of those chain-letter forwards, but much less annoying.

"The rules? Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!"

1. What is your occupation? Events are my life.

2. What color are your socks right now? Black. And actually, really warm.

3. What are you listening to right now? I'm at Starbucks (have you heard about my internet-access CRISIS!?) so I'm listening to moody bossa nova. Oh wait, no, it just switched to a trance-like remix of Gershwin's Summertime. Yeah, they haven't asked if any of this is ok with me.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Enormous chocolate-chip cookie with a soy-chai latte. They really have some nerve calling it a cookie actually, it's roughly the size of my 10-month old nephew. Oh and I'm not lactose-intolerant or anything, I just like the soy taste.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Oh no sir.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Periwinkle?

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Husband. It went something like this:

"Me: The free wi-fi in Dupont isn't woooorrrrkiiiiing!!!
Him: I'm in a meeting right now. . .
Me: Helllllp Meeeee!"

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well we've never met so I guess the jury's still out. . .kidding. Indeed I do!

9. Favorite drink? I'm assuming you want to hear about something of the alcoholic-persuasion. . .so many possibilities. . .probably Champagne. The good stuff.

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Whatever the husband's watching. I just like to say "Who's winning the match?" from time to time. Oh and I love the NBA Skills competition.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nevah.

12. Pets? Desparately seeking a beagle.

13. Favorite food? Mrs. D'Angelo's Cake.

14. Last movie you watched? Superbad, for the second time on DVD.

15. Favorite Day of the year? Groundhog Day.

16. What do you do to vent anger? Drink! I mean. . . .count to 10?

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? A pink gingham pillow named TeTe. I took it evvvvverywhere.

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring - I'm with Janice, I'm a much better dresser in the warm weather months.

19. Hugs or kisses? Snuggles.

20. What kind of pie? Apple.

21. Living arrangements? Home in DC.

22. When was the last time you cried? ATONEMENT

23. What is on the floor of your closet? Perfect timing we just moved in so right now it's spotless.

24. Favorite smell? Marc Jacobs perfume.

25. What inspires you? Couples in luuuuuv.

26. What are you afraid of? Baby corn. It looks so wrong.

27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese. It's like candy.

28. Favorite car? Mini.

29. Favorite cat breed? There are different breeds?

30. Number of keys on your key ring? 3

31. How many years at your current job? Centuries.

32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

33. How many states have you lived in? 2

34. How many countries have you been to? 14

That's it. So I am going to tag... Sarah at The District Domestic!

Wow - did you really read all of that? Well thanks for caring. As a reward, here's a picture of my (second) favorite guy. And yes, the chocolate chip cookie was seriously this big.